Balconies are great for relaxing on but there are a few safety precautions you should take.
- Don’t take unnecessary risks around balconies, particularly if you’ve been drinking or taking drugs
- Always supervise children on balconies
- Keep all furniture away from balcony walls and railings and never stand on it
- Don’t lean over, sit or climb on balcony walls or railings
- Never jump off a balcony into a pool
- Don’t try and pass things from one balcony to another
For more on balcony safety see our guide.